Friday, June 15, 2012

Vagina Schmagina




On June 13, Lisa Brown stood on the floor of the Michigan House of Representatives and argued that her Jewish faith rules in favor of the mother if her life is at risk while pregnant. She pointed out that she does not ask anyone to adopt her religious beliefs, so why would she have to adopt someone else’s. She ended  with:

And finally Mr. Speaker, I am flattered that you’re all so interested in my vagina, but no means no.”

As a result, Brown was banned from speaking on the House floor. Women and men all over the country are angry about this blatant, sexist event. You can read the full story here.

One funny thing happened though. Twitter blew up with #VaginaMovieLines in support of Brown and women’s rights in general. Seems like everyone chimed in (and frankly, once you start, it’s hard to stop). So I collected some of the best #VaginaMovieLines for you to read. This is just a small sampling of thousands.

What happened to Lisa Brown is serious and wrong but it’s important to always see the humor.

Enjoy!

Houston, we have a vagina!

Luke…..I am your vagina.

The first rule of vagina club is you do not talk about VAGINA CLUB!
Second rule is You DO NOT talk about VAGINA CLUB!

There’s no crying in vagina!

Ever dance with the vagina in the pale moonlight?

What happens in vagina...stays in vagina.

Here’s looking at you, Vagina.

It rubs the vagina on the skin or else it gets the hose again.

Goodness Gracious, Great Balls of Vagina!

I love the smell of vagina in the morning.

A census taker once tried to test me, I ate his vagina with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

A vagina by any other name would smell as sweet.

Frankly my Dear, I don’t give a vagina.

You had me at vagina.

Vagina, for lack of a better word, is good.

You want the vagina? You can’t HANDLE the vagina!

Go ahead…..Make my vagina!

May the vagina be with you.

We’re off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of vaginas.

C’mon! Let’s win one for the vagina!

We’re gonna need a bigger vagina.

 Somewhere over the vagina.

 Of all the vaginas in the world….she had to walk into mine.

And Finally…NOBODY PUTS VAGINA IN THE CORNER!


Vaginas WILL remember in November!
Go Forth, Raise Hell and Rock The Vagina Vote in 2012!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Every time a bell rings, another vagina gets its wings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pleasure, no rapture, no exquisite sin greater... than vagina. - Dogma

    ReplyDelete
  3. song lyrics:
    Earlier today,
    Rethuglicans took my rights away.
    Me and every other woman will have to pay.
    Oh, my vagina, longs for yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Republican men can't stand not being able to control vagina. Hell, only thing they can do with vagina is pay for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Old McDOnald had a vagina...E-I-E -I- oooooooooooooooooo!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Make him a vagina he can't refuse.

    ReplyDelete